- Better suited to homes with one bathroom
- Hot water only generated on demand, saving energy and money
- Compact size and a range of outputs to suit various properties and your needs
- A pressurised heating system without the need for a feed and expansion tank in the loft
- In conjunction with a hot water storage cylinder this system is great for family homes with a greater hot water demand
- An unpressurised heating system
- In conjunction with a hot water storage cylinder this system is great for family homes with high hot water demand
- Suitable for installation on older systems
1 – Finding your boiler
From the description above of the various boilers we have available assess which one would be right for you. If you’re not sure which one you require one of our friendly team will be happy to come and look at your system free of charge.
2 – Get your quote and get the job booked in
We will generally give you a fixed price quotation for work to be carried out by our Gas safe registered engineers. Once you have accepted the quote, agree a date for the work to commence
3 – Installation
You will find us neat and tidy and respectful in your home. We will ask you on completion to rate us for check a trade, an independent organisation where you can leave reviews
4 – Guarantee registration
You will have asked for either a 5, 7 or 10 year guarantee when you ordered your product. On completion of the work we will register your guarantee directly with the manufacturer bringing you the peace of mind.
Once your boiler is installed we will register your guarantee with the manufacturer. All our Vaillant boilers come with a 10 year warranty to give you peace of mind that if anything goes wrong one of our expert team are at hand to help.
Vaillant is one of the world leading manufacturers in enviromentally friendly heating technology. Sustainability plays a key role in Vaillant’s activities. Home and world climate go hand in hand and modern heating technonlgy can make a huge impact on achieving climate protection targets. In the UK alone replacing an old heating system with a new energy efficeicent boiler can save more than 30% of energy per year and also reduce CO2 emmisions by 30%!